The following Qualities are taught, practiced and assessed at the Dayton Regional STEM School. They are important for students' development and success at this school, in their higher education and work efforts, and in life!
- PERSISTENCE - Students will exhibit persistence, sustaining a problem-solving process over time while remaining focused and producing multiple drafts, much as a skilled artisan, to achieve success.
- INQUIRY - Students will be inquisitive thinkers, not only asking questions, but acting upon those questions in an effort to discover the answers, accepting confusion, uncertainty and the risk of failure as part of the process.
- COMMUNICATION - Students will communicate their ideas clearly and have the ability to reflectively consider others' ideas, even when those ideas may differ from their own.
- CREATIVITY - Students will be creative thinkers, approaching new and perplexing problems with positive energy, uniqueness and originality of thought, drawing from their own personal experiences and prior knowledge.
- COLLABORATION - Students will work independently and as contributing members of a team, accepting and reacting to improve oneself based on feedback and criticism, and demonstrating compassion and honesty in all interactions with others.
Ratings and Reviews
I will never send my kids here again
I will never send my kids back here again.
This is a wondeful school!