YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE AT ANYTIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
stemschool.com provides an online portal to give visitors a general understanding of STEM Education and to provide a listing of schools that might be able to assist students with their specific education needs. To that extent, the site includes general information on commonly encountered on STEM related issues. STEM School's services also include references to educational resources that are commonly available. At no time do we garantee that your child will be accepted or by any school referenced at this site, or your child's educational needs might be met. If you contact us, any information provided by one of our staff should be construed as opinion and not advice. STEM School and its services are not substitutes for the advice of an educator.
STEM School strives to keep its information current and up-to-date. However, because the regulations governing education changes rapidly, STEM School cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. Furthermore, the information contained on the Site is not advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a state licensed educator.
STEM School has certain school access services and introduce our visitors to educators through various methods, including but not limited to our school directory listings, our newsletters, third party referral services. At no time is an educator-student relationship fostered or created with STEM School through the performance of any such services.
This Site is not intended to create any educator-student relationship, and your use of STEM School does not and will not create an educator-student relationship between you and STEM School.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by STEM School. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by STEM School or by our respective third party partners ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by STEM School, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of STEM School's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by STEM School.3. Limited Permission to Download. STEM School hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that:
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than STEM School (each a "Third Party Site"). STEM School works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with STEM School. STEM School is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. STEM School makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. STEM School is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. STEM School is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STEM School of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that STEM School is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
You grant STEM School a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of STEM School. STEM School permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.STEM School allows parents, teachers, students, or anyone else who has had a recent, direct experience with a school to share their positive or negative experience as a review of that school. STEM School reserves the right to edit or delete the review if it finds the review in violation of editorial guidelines. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that STEM School may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes. When writing a review of a school, you agree that:
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. STEM SCHOOL SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL STEM SCHOOL, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF STEM SCHOOL HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless STEM School, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
10. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of STEM School Services, STEM School does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to STEM School through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and STEM School's property. By providing such submissions to STEM School you hereby assign to STEM School, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. STEM School shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing STEM School, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your STEM School user account.
STEM School has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of STEM School or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. STEM School's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.12. Inappropriate Content. When accessing the Site or using STEM School's services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
13. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
14. Children. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us. We also ask that minor unders the age of 18 ask their parents consent before using this Site.
15. Governing Law; Venue. By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules.
16. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, stemschool.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
17. Trademarks. STEM School, stemschool.com, logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of STEM School. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.